This is a soccer tournament sanctioned by the FAI involving the whole of Ireland. The purpose is to promote Lionism and what we do, to the general public thro the medium of Sport. I am asking your club to get involved by sponsoring a local Soccer club in your area to participate. The first thing to do is to appoint a local member of your club to head up this youth project and to interact with a local club to see if they are interested.
If you are successful then please fill out attached application form and return it to me by ( tba) along with fee. I will then be in contact with your appointed football officer.
- Players must be born on or after 1st January 2005.
- Competition is played on a knockout and geographical basis in early rounds.
- Application fee is €50 or £45.
- Teams may be drawn at home or away.
- If team is drawn at home, local Lions club pay for Ref and some after match food.
- If team is drawn away, local lions club pay for cost of Bus to game.
- District 133 pays for transport of away team Bus to Final.
- District 133 pays for after match food at Final.
- If you have any more queries, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Looking forward to your participation this season.